To steer and execute our innovation protocol, we are looking for an:
What can you expect working as a Innovation Manager:
You will elaborate innovative business opportunities and screen incoming ideas for innovation. Evaluation of technical and legal feasibilities and assembly of market potential is part of the job.
You will build and maintain a strong network with international suppliers and toll manufacturers and evaluate the best possible partners. Maintaining a strong network with renowned international animal feed researchers is natural to you. Coordination of the agenda of innovation team as well as subsidies for innovation is part of the job. You will deliver new concepts to the COO’s of commercial departments for Ingredients and Specialties. In this job you will be responsible for execution of innovation protocol and improvement of product portfolio. You will report directly to the CDO and collaborate closely with Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Central Technical Support teams.
We look for an ambitious and enthusiastic employee who has the following expertise and skills:
- M.Sc. or pHd degree is required, preferably in Animal Sciences (or related studies)
- Senior experiences in animal feed industry or related research institutes (minimal 5 years)
- Creative mindset
- Self-employed and target driven
- Team player
- Project management
- Understanding of chemistry and analytical procedures
- Networker and sparring partner (universities and suppliers)
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
- Interest to work in an international environment
International travelling is part of the job (5-10% of time). Office location is Bornem, Belgium or Werkendam, The Netherlands.
We offer a challenging and interesting job with a high level of autonomy and room for own initiatives. A competitive renumeration package and strong secondary benefits are offered.
You can apply for this job here on the website of NOMILK2DAY