Are you a people manager that can combine technical knowledge with strong analytical and commercial skills? Get on board! We are looking for a:
Team Leader Central Technical Management
We are looking for a candidate who can function as a spider in the web managing a team of product managers that provide technical support to our commercial colleagues on a global scale. You will be in close contact with our marketing team and regional managers of our commercial teams to identify their needs and translate that into targets for the Central Technical Management Team.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Responsible for global technical support model
• Your team will setup and execute trials and translates this in commercial tools, e.g. articles, brochures and webinars
• Translate commercial requests into actions for CTM team and implement KPI’s
• Support in product management for limited amount of dossiers
• Ensure technical data supporting our products is well communicated and our commercial colleagues are trained accordingly
• Identify opportunities through marketing strategy and benchmark analyzes. These opportunities are translated into actions for your team members
Orffa is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate with the following expertise and skills:
• Master degree or pHd in Animal Science or related studies, with practical and/or scientiﬁc knowledge in animal nutrition
• At least 5-10 years of experience in the feed industry or associated research institutes
• Strong analytical skills and commercial pragmatism
• Excellent communication skills related to networking (internal and external) and marketing
• Experienced in people management
• Understanding of animal trials and protocols is a pre
• Speaks / writes ﬂuent English, other languages (e.g. Dutch, Spanish or French) are a plus
You can work from Breda (NL) or Bornem (BE).
About 15-20 % of the time will be spent on international travel.
Orffa offers a challenging and interesting job with a high degree of autonomy and room for own initiatives. A competitive reward package and strong secondary beneﬁts are offered.
Apply for this job
For more detailed information about the position and/or company, you can contact Arno van der Aa (Chief Development Ofﬁcer): +31 622939889