Can you combine your technical knowledge with strong analytical and commercial skills? Get on board! We are looking for a:
Central Technical Manager
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in product management and technical support / development of sales teams. You are familiar with and able to optimize existing and new feed solutions and will join a growing team that operates on global level. In this role you work across species.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Develop and maintain our technical files, which includes but is not limited to the development of product applications, keeping literature research updated and undertaking the necessary trials that must be performed
• Provide training and support for Orffa’s Technical Sales Team and international distributors, including input for e-learning processes
• Translate technical information from trials and literature into commercial formats, tools and publications
• Present at international scientific symposia, local seminars or webinars
• Identify opportunities through marketing strategy and benchmark analyzes. These opportunities are translated into actions and presented by you to our sales team
Orffa is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate with the following expertise and skills:
• Master degree in Animal Science or related studies, with practical and/or scientific knowledge in animal nutrition
• Hands on experience on the practical side of livestock farming is a plus
• Strong analytical skills and commercially driven
• Excellent communication skills related to network, marketing and public speeches
• Team player, task-oriented and creative
• Speaks / writes fluent English, other languages (e.g. Dutch, Spanish or French) are a plus
You can work from Breda (NL) or Bornem (BE).
About 20% of the time will be spent on international travel.
Orffa offers a challenging and interesting job with a high degree of autonomy and room for own initiatives. A competitive reward package and strong secondary benefits are offered.
Apply for this job
For more detailed information about the position and/or company, you can contact Giseli Heim (Team Leader CTM): +31 610006277