Do you have the ambition to join an internationally operating organization that’s active in feed solutions? Can you combine your technical knowledge with strong analytical and commercial skills? Get on board! We are looking for a:
GLOBAL TECHNICAL (PRODUCT) MANAGER
We are looking for someone who has experience in product management and technical support / development of sales teams. You must be able to optimize existing and new feed solutions. You will join a growing team in which you can take the lead. In this role you work internationally between different parties.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of our technical files. You also spend time developing product applications, including the necessary tests that must be performed
- You provide training and support for Orffa’s Technical Sales Team and international distributors, including input for e-learning processes
- Translate technical information from tests and literature into commercial formats, tools and publications
- Giving lectures for international scientific symposia or local seminars
- You carry out market analyzes and competition analyzes, which enables you to identify opportunities. These opportunities are translated into actions and presented by you to our sales team.
- Under your initiative customer projects in collaboration with the technical sales team are executed, which corresponds to the organization’s objectives and strategy
Orffa is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic employee with the following expertise and skills:
- Master of Science in animal nutrition or at least the same level of education. In addition to scientific knowledge. We prefer a candidate who has hands on experience on the practical side of livestock farming.
- 5 years or more of experience in the feed industry or research institute
- Strong analytical skills and commercially driven
- Excellent communication skills related to network, marketing and public speeches
- Team player, task-oriented and creative
- Speaks / writes fluent English, other languages are a plus
Werkendam (NL) or Bornem (BE) – 20/30% travelling
Orffa offers a challenging and interesting job with a high degree of autonomy and room for own initiatives. A competitive reward package and strong secondary benefits are offered.
Orffa develops, customizes, sources and offers feed additives and feed additive concepts for the animal nutrition market. In short: we engineer feed solutions. We offer both in-house developed and branded concepts and products as well as distribution products: the ideal mix of technical products and basic feed additives. We are looking for candidates that share our vision. Sharing what we believe is crucial for being part of our dedicated team. Check our complete story on this website.
Apply for this job
You can apply for this job here on the website of NOMILK2DAY.